cialis dosaggio 40 mg
– To carry out the necessary acts related to sale and purchase transactions or the performance of any other contract between the Seller and the Registered User, including verifying the payment and the shipping of the Registered User’s order;
– The registration of the Registered User and granting him/her certain rights and access to certain sections of the website;
– To keep records of registered Registered Users of the website;
– Statistical, marketing and other analyses and researches related to Registered Users;
– Sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail and other postal messages and notifications about the website, Seller‘s and other products (existing and new) and services, special offers, promotions and new items, daily, weekly and monthly actions;
– Sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail messages and other postal messages and notifications, containing e-newspaper, e-books, newsletters, articles, catalogues, and other promotional material;
– Sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail and other postal messages and notifications for or from related parties and processors.
– Providing Registered User care services (requesting the Registered User’s opinion of products and services, conducting product surveys, facilitating and processing Registered User’s searches and requests for information about the Seller and its products and services and informing the Registered User of prize draws, contests and promotional activities). The Seller shall store personal data for one year after the Registered User’s status has expired. After the storage period Seller shall efficiently delete, block or ensure all personal data is made anonymous. If a user has not completed the registration procedure, their personal data shall be stored for three months after the attempted registration.
2. Disclosure of Personal Data to Processors
The Registered User agrees that personal data may be disclosed to other persons and entities (parties) to enable the performance of contracts, which the Registered User itself is a party to and to ensure that the Registered Users benefit fully from any relevant special offers, promotions and other services of the Seller. The Seller uses services of other persons to perform functions on its behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, sending text messages (SMS), providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing fraud checking services and providing Registered User services. Such persons will have access to personal data needed to perform these functions, but may not use personal data for any other purpose or for their own business purposes. The Seller requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and to process the data in accordance with applicable legislation.
3. Rights of the Registered User
The granting of the consent for personal data processing by the Registered User is voluntary and the Registered User has the right to withdraw such consent. The rights of the Registered Users with respect to the processing of their personal data also include the right to ask for an update of the data or deletion of the data from the Seller’s information system and the right to a transcript of the personal data that are subject to processing by the Seller. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for Seller to action such a request of the Registered User.
Registered User who no longer wishes to receive the Seller’s emails with promotion notifications may send a cancellation request to the Seller via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
A Registered User who wishes for his personal data to be completely removed from Seller’s systems may send a deletion request to the email address email@example.com Please note, however, that Seller may require certain key information from the Registered User in order to provide the Registered User with the services and if the Registered User asks the Seller to delete all or part of such information the Registered User may no longer be able to use or access whole or parts of the website.
The Seller strongly advises all parents and guardians to teach their children safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. Persons under age of 18 should not transmit their personal information to the Seller through the website without the permission of their parents or guardians. The Seller will never intentionally collect any personal information from anyone under 18 years of age or use it in any way or disclose it to third parties without permission. In connection with the foregoing, the Seller assumes that Registered Users of its websites are 18 years old or older.
5. Cookies, Web Beacons and Automatically Recorded Information (Non-personal Data)
When a user accesses the website, some non-personal information (type of internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on website, websites viewed) is recorded automatically. This information is used as a feedback to improve the website appeal, content and functionality.
The Seller intends to protect and administer the personal data of all Registered Users of the website in line with the applicable legislation. The Seller has taken all appropriate technical, organizational and personal measures in order to keep the maintained personal data of its Registered Users secure and protected from accidental or unlawful destruction and accidental loss, unlawful handling, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
7. Links to Other Web Sites
Some sections of the website may contain links to other providers/other entities within or outside of the Seller’s website. When Registered Users leave the website, they are advised to read and carefully follow the principles for the personal data protection for each individual website that collects personal data. The Seller cannot control all the information contained within these links and the principles for the personal data protection applicable to the other sites and further is not responsible for any content, goods or services they offer. The use of these linked web sites is subject to conditions and agreements applicable to such linked websites. The Seller does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and the use of such websites is at the Registered User’s own risk.
8. Exclusion of Liability
The Registered User must properly ensure the security and confidentiality of the data disclosed to the Seller when using the website. The Seller reasonably assumes personal data has been disclosed by the Registered User to whom the data apply or other authorized person. If the Registered User suspects that the personal data is being used by a third unauthorised party or that the data has been disclosed without authorisation, he/she must immediately inform the Seller thereof. The Seller shall in no event be held liable for damage that may arise due to unauthorised disclosure of personal data to Seller.
9. Notification of Changes
A Registered User who wishes for his personal data to be completely removed from Seller’s systems may send deletion request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, however, that Seller can require certain key information from the Registered User in order to provide the Registered User with services and if the Registered User asks the Seller to delete all or part of such information the Registered User may no longer be able to use or access whole or parts of the website.