IMPORTANT INFO – SHORT OVERVIEW
in order to make your Ultra Europe experience extraordinary & worry-free, we have listed useful information for your festival attendance, accommodation stay, transfers, etc.
Please take the time to read detailed info provided below! ☺
- Check-in for the apartments is at the listed Check-in points (depending on the booked accommodation zone), where the exact address of the apartment will be revealed to you.
- Check-in for the hostels and hotels is at the reception of booked accommodation facility.
- Standard check-in hours in Croatia are from 3 PM till 11 PM. Late check-in must be announced in advance! Early check-in cannot be announced / you cannot check-in into your accommodation unit prior to booked date or time.
- Check-out time is at your booked departure date by 10 AM. Staying in accommodation after check-out time is considered as an extra day of stay and will be the subject of extra charges. Early check-out must be announced in advance.
- Security deposit (deposit amount & payment obligation depending on booked accommodation unit) will be collected upon arrival to your accommodation and will be returned when checking out, unless there has been damage made to the accommodation (according to the House Rules and Regulations).
- Valid coded voucher (booking details with QR code / e-ticket) together with matching passport or ID is required for accommodation check-in, festival wristband exchange, as well as for the all other booked tickets, extras or services. Have in mind that any service won’t be provided to the person without valid voucher – you cannot use the voucher / e-ticket of another person.
- If you haven’t booked an airport transfer or festival shuttle pass in advance, you will be able to purchase it on the spot – at Travel2Ultra Check-in points.
- Officially currency in Croatia is Croatian Kuna (HRK) and therefore all the payments on the spot will be in HRK.
DETAILED CHECK-IN & WRISTBAND EXCHANGE INFO WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE ONE WEEK BEFORE THE FESTIVAL!